- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Preliminaries and a brief overview of how the PAPPI system is
- Chapter 2: Constituent
- Predicates that construct, examine and modify constituents and
- Chapter 3: Control
- Control flow predicates and constructs for stating conditions over
- Chapter 4: Word and Lexicon
- Predicates for the lexicon, obligatory and optional lexical
features, and other word level operations such as the contraction
- Chapter 5: Phrase Structure
- The phrase structure rule compiler.
- Chapter 6: Setup
- How to set startup defaults, add a new language to the menu, and
other setup hints.
- Chapter 7: Miscellaneous
- How to run batch and scripting jobs.
- Including a full list of predicates.